T-shirt printing, as the name suggests, is the act or process of printing on a t-shirt. These commercially available printed t-shirts can then be sold. Selling bespoke t-shirts or creating company t shirt embroidery is one of the most popular business ideas.
Screen printing method
The inks in screen printing tend to be thicker than in other printing techniques, resulting in a more precise and vibrant product with longer durability.
- Ink quality is better
- It is simple to make hundreds of t-shirts in a short amount of time and at a low cost utilizing screen printing technology.
- It requires a large work area.
- Demands additional money to buy the equipment, as well as
- Designs with different colors take longer to setup
Heat transfer printing method
In a nutshell, the heat transfer method is melting a design into a company t shirt embroidery using a heat press machine.
- Results in high-quality prints
- It is very cost-effective
- Little to no mess involved.
- If heat transfer is done incorrectly, designs may break and fade quickly.
- When compared to screen printing, high-volume orders can be costly and time-consuming.
Direct to garment
Includes printing design directly onto a t-shirt using cutting-edge inkjet technology. These prints are often of high quality, with vibrant colors and a velvety texture.
- Capable of printing complex designs with no color restrictions.
- When compared to screen printing, setup time is significantly reduced on printing to the company t shirt embroidery.
- In comparison to other ways, the workflow is less clumsy.
- Inkjet printers can be quite costly.
- These machines necessitate a significant amount of maintenance.
In conclusion, the artwork for company t shirt embroidery, which might be a detailed design, typography, or image, is applied or printed onto the t-shirt.